Thanks so much for visiting SpoonFed Art! A stainless steel spoon is the canvas for each original handmade pendant, which comes on one of our 16" brushed metal chains with a toggle clasp. For a longer look, you can opt for our 26" chain for an additional $15. If you have any questions that aren't covered on the website, please feel free to email us!
- SpoonFed Art takes online payments through PayPal - just click on the "Add to Cart" button and follow the steps to purchase
- PayPal accepts most major credit/debit cards, so you don't have to have a PayPal account
- Each SpoonFed Art pendant is handmade and unless the design is noted as "In-stock", it will take approximately 2-3 weeks to complete
- Since each piece is made by hand, the pendant you purchase may be slightly different from the original pendants pictured on the gallery page
- When you click on the pendants in the gallery, you'll see their actual size. Measurements are:
Regular pendants - 2" tall by 1 1/2" wide
Small pendants - 2" tall by 1 1/4" wide and
Mini pendants - 1 1/2" tall by 1" wide
- Your pendant will come on a 16" brushed metal chain w/ a toggle clasp, or you can opt for a 26" brushed metal chain w/ a toggle clasp for an additional $15. Our mini pendants all come on a 15" chain
- US Orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail, and shipping & handling fees are $6.50
- If you're outside the US, please email us as shipping costs, tracking, and arrival dates vary;
- As soon as your package ships, you'll receive an email from PayPal with USPS tracking information (US orders only) so you'll know the status of your shipment
- All SpoonFed Art shipments are packaged with materials that are as biodegradable and/or recyclable as possible!
If you have any questions or concerns about a purchase, please email us!
For commissioned artwork, please email Karin(at)SpoonFedArt.com. Commissioned pieces are all one-of-a-kind and prices start at $150.
Returns and Exchanges:
Each SpoonFed Art piece is specially crafted by hand and packaged with extreme care. We do not offer returns for refund but if your piece is damaged in shipping, we're more than happy to repair or replace it for you... we want you to be happy! All exchanges should be requested immediately upon receipt.
Would you like to know about sales, events, and gallery updates? If so, sign up for our mailing list!
Where to Buy
SpoonFed Art necklaces are available online and at several locations acoss the US.
For a gallery or retail shop near you, please email us...
(and remember to let us know where you're located)
Thanks for stopping by! Visit often... the gallery will always be changing!